Please your send cover letter and resume to HRstayfresh@outlook.com
Develop, implement and maintain all financial policies, procedures and systems.
Plan, organize and control the day to day management of the financial team.
Plan, coordinate and evaluate the financial planning, control budget and perform cost and benefits analysis for new products or new business plans and other related business activities.
Analyze and estimate revenue and profit generations, identifies possible financial outcome of the company’s decisions and other financial control functions and give suggestions on potential risk issues for senior management.
Make, prepare and summary quarterly and annual financial statements, cost analysis reports and other related financial reports, and report to senior management.
Evaluate and update monthly financial reporting systems to ensure the facilitation of a continual accounting of revenue received, expenses incurred, and any changes to assets, liabilities and equity.
Be able to facilitate and respond to potential investors regarding financial status, cash flow, revenue growth, and risk management.
Evaluate, develop, revise and refine training materials and train new hires as needed.
- Oversee, supervise, direct and facilitate requests for any information required by the accountant or other departments.
A Bachelor’s degree in business or related field is required
Minimum of 3 years of work experience in Finance manager or accounting proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to build and maintain interpersonal relationships at professional level
Information Systems Business Analyst
- Understand strategic business needs and plans for growth
- Research business needs and technical development
- Gather, analyze and create all types of requirements documents
- Design a new system in order to meet the business needs
- Ensure fulfillment of new requirements, system transformation or upgrade
- Provide material support and testing services
- Monitor implementation progress by tracking activity, resolving problems, generating reports and recommending actions
- Maximize system usage by continuously monitoring system utilization
- Analyze data to inform business decisions
- A college diploma or bachelor's degree is required
- 3 years or more working experience as a system analyst is required Highly analytical problem-solver.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Sales and Promotion Coordinator
- Research, develop and implement sales/promotional strategies
- Assist in the preparation of promotional materials
- Establish overall sales objectives and develop action plans
- Monitor sales staff’s progress and support them to meet targets
- Prepare sales and marketing reports (monthly, quarterly and yearly)
- Monitor and analyze sales promotion results to determine cost effectiveness of the promotion campaigns
- A college diploma or bachelor's degree in business marketing or related field is required 3 years or more relevant working experience is required
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills
- Effective interpersonal skills and strong sense of responsibilities
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English
Sales Associate (Part Time / Full Time)
- Provide service to customers in order to maximize sales and customer service, so as to promote the company’s image.
- Selling, restocking, and engaging customers with collectors sneakers and apparel.
- Stay up-to-date with all sneaker and streetwear brands and products carried in store
- Fit the company’s image and culture
- Able to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Previous sales experience in similar field is an asset
- Efficient and learn procedures quickly
- Detail oriented
- Motivated to sell and excel in customer service
- Positive work attitude
- Strong social media presence and understanding is an asset
Freelance Content Writer
- Write content (sneaker and fashion editorials, copy for social media and newsletters)
- In tune with sneaker, streetwear, and pop culture
- Online media experience would be an asset (experience with WordPress or other CMS)
Able to meet deadlines
- All candidates should have samples of work or portfolio available for review
- Able to work independently and in a team environment